- Full Size Large Wall Murals
- Mid-size Wall Murals
- Peel & Stick Canvas Murals
- Instant Window Murals
- Wallpaper And Borders
- Door Murals
- Children's Murals
- Tropical Wall Murals
- Disney, Marvel, Nickelodeon & More
- Nature Wall Murals
- QUOTABLES Inspirational messages
- Waterfall Wall Murals
- Peel And Stick Decals
- Walls Of The Wild
- Minute Murals
- Pre-pasted Murals
- Sky Box Sports Scenes
Terms & Conditions
In using the TheMuralStore.com shopping service, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. TheMuralStore.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter, or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of TheMuralStore.com. All products/services and information displayed on TheMuralStore.com Shopping constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchases constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. TheMuralStore.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the TheMuralStore.com shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of TheMuralStore.com User agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in U.S. Dollars (USD).
4. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
5. TheMuralStore.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price on its Website. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and whether the payment has been sent. In the event that the payment has been processed TheMuralStore.com shall immediately issue a credit to your and notify you by email of the same.
6. Any request for cancellations of orders placed shall be accepted without penalty so long as the cancellation is made by telephone to the customer service dept. prior to said item being shipped. Cancellations requested after said item has shipped will be subject to an 18% restocking fee. Refusal to accept delivery of an item will incur an 18% restocking fee. All shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser except in the case of damaged or defective merchandise. If an item is sold as "free shipping" and the item is returned, an amount equal to the standard UPS ground shipping (as determined by the website shopping cart) will be deducted from the return credit amount. Items advertised as "free shipping" cannot be shipped to Canada, AK or HI.
7. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by TheMuralStore.com for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order. All port and/or duty fees will be the responsibility of the User. Orders may be cancelled anytime prior to shipping without penalty. Once an order has been shipped, in addition to actual shipping charges (both ways) a 10% restocking fee will be charged in the case of an "incorrect address", "refused" or "unavailable to accept delivery" situation.
8.Customer agrees to examine shipment for any damage or defects upon delivery, and again prior to installation. TheMuralStore.com is not responsible for the cost of installation or uninstallation.
9. TheMuralStore.com shall not be liable for any delay in delivery that may be caused by flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of TheMuralStore.com. Claims of merchandise damaged during shipping will be handled quickly. All damaged items will be replaced with the same item, if available. No replacement will be given until the following terms have been met; a) the shipping service has completed their investigation and, b) the merchandise has been returned to us.
10. TheMuralStore.com reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services of TheMuralStore.com Shopping in any way whatsoever and at any time. TheMuralStore.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this Service.
11. Links provided on TheMuralStore.com to sites outside TheMuralStore.com are not under our control and TheMuralStore.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content available at such liked Websites. Unless indicated otherwise, TheMuralStore.com does not intend any links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and the links are provided for convenience.
12. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. TheMuralStore.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), TheMuralStore.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of TheMuralStore.com website.
13. TheMuralStore.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by subscribers from use of the services on this site. This includes lost revenue or loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or subscribers errors or omissions. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
14. The materials (texts, images, illustrations etc.) and the information contained in this web site are copyright protected by national and international intellectual property law and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without permission of the respective copyright holders. Any infringement of intellectual property rights is a violation of national and international law, against which legal action will be taken. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. In the case of an "item not received claim" where tracking shows a delivery was made to the address provided with the order as the "shipping address", a police report must be made by the receiver prior to a replacement being shipped or refund being issued.
We DO NOT rent, sell or exchange your name to third-party companies for marketing purposes. We do provide your information to reputable organizations that help us to fulfill your order. For example, we use companies to verify and process credit card transactions, to deliver packages, to schedule and perform product installations and to administer service programs. We will NEVER share information with others to help us analyze sales data, maintain our records, or provide other services for TheMuralStore.com.
We may, however, be required to disclose your personal information to third parties if necessary to comply with applicable laws, subpoenas or court orders.
Information needed to make a purchase: When you make a purchase, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address and other information necessary to fulfill and track your order. For purposes of billing, you will need to provide your credit card type, number, expiration date and billing address for the card. If your order is to be shipped, we also need the name, address and phone number of the intended recipient (s).
To enhance your experience on our sites, many of our web pages use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Security This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All credit card information entered on our order form is sent to us via SSL using CGI email. We have never had a client's financial information lost or stolen. In the event that your financial information is stolen during transmission, your credit card issuer will not hold you liable for anything over $50.
All information transmitted through TheMuralStore.com is stored on our secure server. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the electronic commerce standard for securing information as it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is designed to encrypt your information, preventing an unauthorized party from viewing and downloading your information. Your web browser should display a web address with an "https" prefix, indicating that the SSL technology is operating when using certain portions of our website, such as the Checkout and Shopping Cart features
Lowest Pricing Guarantee
TheMuralStore.com will beat any competitors advertised price as long as the following criteria are met. The item must be the identical product, including manufacturers pattern #, color, and packaging. The price you wish us to beat must be verifiable on the Internet or through a printed advertisement. The competitor's advertisement must be current. TheMuralStore.com. will only beat prices with other authorized vendors (auction sites are not eligible). The competitor's shipping and handling charges and sales tax must be taken into account when we calculate the competitor's price. "Gift-with-purchase" offers cannot be considered in the price match calculation. Price adjustments are limited to one price match per item within the 30 day period. Competitors coupons or promotions for first time or one time use will be considered non-verifiable and therefore not accepted for the low price guarantee. TheMuralStore.com cannot price match any competitor who is not in compliance with the manufacturer's pricing policy. Request for price matching must be made at the time if purchase. TheMuralStore.com reserves the right to refuse to sell any item below it's cost.
All murals are shipped in protective packaging to protect them from damage. Murals are closely inspected for defects at the manufacturing facility and carefully packaged in a rugged tube for shipping. Please inspect package before opening. If package is damaged, do not open, call customer service immediately. Open the shipping box and inspect the items inside. Check to be sure that all items ordered are in the package. Check to be sure that the image and item # on the product package matches the item ordered. If you receive the wrong item, do not open the package, call customer service immediately and we will ship a replacement. No claims of missing or damaged items will be accepted after 7 days from delivery. No returns will be accepted after 14 days. Items damaged during shipping will be replaced as soon as the carrier has completed their investigation and the damaged item(s) has been returned to us. Customers in Canada, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands that receive items damaged during shipping must return the item to the nearest U.S.P.S. or Canada Post branch office. Damaged or defective merchandise will be replaced with the same item when available. Before installing, inspect your mural once more for damage or color/size irregularities. TheMuralStore.com is not responsible for the cost of installation or uninstallation. If instructions were not with your mural please call customer service and we will provide them to you. Returns will be accepted when returned in original condition and unopened. Buyer pays return shipping charges except in the case of defective merchandise. No returns will be accepted without obtaining a return code from customer service. To obtain a return authorization please call customer service @877-289-1118. Refused or undeliverable deliveries will be charged a restocking fee up to 30%. If returned for any reason other than defective product, a restocking fee up to 30% will be applied to cover handling and bank processing fees. You may cancel your order any time prior to shipping without penalty.
The materials (texts, images, illustrations etc.) and the information contained in this web site are copyright protected by national and international intellectual property law and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without permission of the respective copyright holders. Any infringement of intellectual property rights is a violation of national and international law, against which legal action will be taken.